Here are the bullet points:
- Our family moved back to Hometown, USA in late June (staying with the In-love's temporarily).
- Peach had emergency surgery (appendectomy) mid-July. Total "Secret place of the Most High" stuff!
- RedDaddy started a new job as a business consultant here in late July.
- We moved into a way cool 1940's home early August (pics to come...mmmmmaybe).
- We are back at our home church, serving in several areas.
- School is going well for all the Pinks.
- I've gotten de-railed in the weight loss department...feels more like a train wreck!
- We are STILL trying to figure out just what it is God wants to do with our lives.
WAS. Until my dad decided he needed to upgrade from his two year old laptop. Guess who got to share in the wealth? So...the Land of Pink in online once again. Whop! Whop!
I'm not sure how much blogging I'm ready to do. I'm attempting to spend time here each day. Attempting is the key word. Struggling is probably more accurate. Prayers would be appreciated.
I hope all is well with all of you. I truly have missed the fun of bloggyland :)